Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Raúl Cuero Interview

This interview offered me lots of insights into my own life. Cuero has lived a very fascinating life that all of us can learn from. There was one line that really stuck out to me in this interview that mentioned how creativity allows one to not be limited by what society thinks or feels about that person. True creativity makes it so what we think of ourselves is more important. Cuero also was put in a situation where he had to overcome various obstacles in his life. It was necessary to find creative solutions to overcome these obstacles. I can use this in my life because I know that complex problems do not have complex solutions. Being creative allows us to find creative solutions to our problems. This is vital to our ability to improve our own lives and the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment